The promoter is: Artificial Grass and Turf Solutions whose registered office is at 26 Singer Way, Kempston, MK42 7AE
The competition is open to residents within 30 miles of Bedford aged 16 years or over except employees of Artificial Grass and Turf Solutions and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.artificialgrassturfsolutions.co.uk
The competition will run across Facebook.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 01.05.2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received no matter the reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Take a photo of your back/front garden that you would love to have made over
- Post your photo to Facebook with a brief description of what you’d like done and tag in @artificialgrassturfsolutions (Facebook)
- Entries must be made by midnight (GMT) on 01.05.19
- Any entries made after this date won’t be counted
- The winning post will be drawn at random on 15.05.19
- The winning image will be posted on the Artificial Grass and Turf Solutions Facebook with the winner tagged in and sent a Direct Message
- The winner has 7 days to respond and reply to the team
- The winner will be given a selection of 3 dates to choose from, if none are acceptable for the winner a new winner will be chosen and the original winner will no longer be chosen for the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
A garden makeover up to the value of £1000 using materials chosen by Artificial Grass and Turf Solutions
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. If the winner is not available on the 3 suggested dates for the makeover the prize will no longer be offered to them and a replacement winner will be chosen.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner agrees to have the makeover filmed and for the footage to be shared onto our social media channels
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.